An International Business and Investment Forum will be held on January 26-th, 2023 at The Green Park Pendik Hotel in İstanbul, Türkiye.
The forum will present the conditions and opportunities for investing, starting and developing business in the Republic of Bulgaria. Priority will be given to the following sectors:
- „Automotive and Mechanical Engineering“;
- „Health Care and Balneology“.
The forum will be attended by:
- • H.E. Mr. Alexander Poulev, Minister of Innovation and Growth of the Republic of Bulgaria;
- • H.E. Mr. Asen Medzhidiev M.D., Minister of Health of the Republic of Bulgaria;
- • H.E. Mr. Ilin Dimitrov, Minister of Tourism of the Republic of Bulgaria;
- • H.E. Mr. Anguel Tcholakov, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Bulgaria to the Republic of Türkiye;
- • Bogdan Bogdanov – Executive Director of the InvestBulgaria Agency.
Investment opportunities will be presented by representatives of successful companies that have invested in Bulgaria.
As part of the event program, InvestBulgaria Agency – the institution that supports the companies through the whole process of starting, investing and developing business in Bulgaria – will present their activities and the services they provide to the investors. After the forum, the InvestBulgaria Agency’s experts will have individual consultations and discussions with the companies’ representatives interested in investing in Bulgaria.
Guests of the event will be leading companies from the „Automotive and Mechanical Engineering“ and „Health Care and Balneology“ sectors and representatives of business organizations and administrations.
The forum is part of project № BG16RFOP002-2.006-002 “Establishing Bulgaria as a successful investment destination”, under an administrative contract for grants with the Managing Authority of the Operational Program “Innovation and Competitiveness” 2014-2020, Priority Axis 2 “Entrepreneurship and capacity for growth of SMEs”, a procedure through direct provision – BG16RFOP002-2.006 “Positioning Bulgaria as a known and preferred destination for investment by supporting the activities of IBA”.